Source : linkedin.com
L’École Allemande Internationale de la Silicon Valley recherche un consultant.
The German International School of Silicon Valley has grown tremendously since its inception in 2000 and is currently looking for an enthusiastic consultant to manage its newly established Annual Fund and initiate a Capital Campaign to support the school’s quest for a new campus.
The Capital Campaign and Development Manager has two key responsibilities: S/he will be responsible for the successful management of GISSV’s capital campaign coupled with the initiation of an annual fund and for the coordination of school sponsored fundraising events.
- Campaign management includes writing all campaign correspondence including solicitation proposals, meeting requests, and meeting follow up; prospect tracking, strategy, task assignment and maintenance of timelines;
- Researching and identifying prospects; scheduling meetings, preparing talking points, assembling presentations for Board members, campaign volunteers and admin staff;
- Overseeing acknowledgement of all campaign gifts and pledges and preparation of pledge payment reminders and pledge agreements; maintaining master campaign calendar to maximize cultivation events and keeping campaign committee on track;
- Organizing and monitoring volunteer assignments and follow-up, and assisting in all aspects of volunteer-led events;
- Recruiting new and manage existing corporate relationships. Securing in-kind donations for fundraising events (i.e. auction, entertainment, giveaways, etc.)
- Develop potential partnerships with local and national businesses; develop long-term relationships to establish endowment gifts, named scholarships and charitable annuities.
- Manage Annual Fund literature and electronic solicitations
Compétences et profil recherchés
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of development experience including demonstrated success in capital campaigns. Proven track record of planning and executing cost-effective fundraising campaigns that have raised six figures or more, as well as extensive experience in working with volunteers, corporate decision makers and major donors. Knowledge of sponsorship, corporate giving, and individual giving for special events Previous experience in researching, identifying, creating outreach strategies, developing and cultivating relationships with corporations for sponsorship. Experience with financial reports such as income/expense reports. S/he will have experience in personal solicitation, phone campaigns, direct mail, and social media; excellent written/oral communication and marketing skills; significant experience in Raiser’s Edge or similar donor databases and systems for tracking and maintaining development records, Power Point, Word and Excel. Must be able to pass a criminal background check including fingerprinting.
Descriptif de l’entreprise
The German International School of Silicon Valley (GISSV) is a private school from Preschool through 12th Grade with a bilingual German-English educational program. Upon graduation, our students earn a German International Abitur and take part in all qualifications and exams needed for an American High School Diploma. We serve children of all nationalities in the San Francisco Bay Area and are accredited by the German Government and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
The GISSV is an active part of a network of 140 German foreign schools worldwide to ensure the highest standards of learning and teaching.
- Publiée le :
- 17 septembre 2012
- Type :
- CDI Plein temps
- Expérience :
- Famille de métiers :
- Secteurs :
- Formation primaire/secondaire
- Rémunération :
- based on experience and qualification
- N° de l’annonce :